‘I Wole Soyinka won't be selection for either Buhari or Atiku’

  President Muhammadu Buhari in an audience with the Noble Lareate, Playwriter and Poet, Prof Wole Soyika during a meeting at the State House in Abuja. PHOTO He said “It is time for a totally new direction, and when an alternative emerges, we will give the candidate our backing,”


Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has same that: ‘I Wole Soyinka won't be selection for either the 2 thus referred to as contesting parties. I notice each of them deserve absolute rejection.’ Soyinka created this best-known in associate current interactive session labelled national forum 2019.

“For the rejection of doubt, let ME build my position quite clear as a result of I don’t wish any ambiguity; I Wole Soyinka won't be selection for either the 2 thus referred to as contesting parties. I notice each of them deserve absolute rejection,” he said.

“For variety of reasons that i'll not go in here, I’m not curious about a comparative assessment. My position is just that it's time for a completely new direction. and clearly, I’m not the sole one, as I’m speaking, there's a coalition having its meeting in metropolis from that they hope to provide a accord candidate. “There is another cluster meeting in capital of Nigeria, conjointly at the top would send U.S. their accord candidate.

Things are occurring quietly within the background to do and alter the direction of this nation in an exceedingly} very positive means, and to create the general public perceive that they are doing not have to be compelled to be enthralled for good to the recent discredited order.

It is my sole business during this election. “I don’t believe what's referred to as negative vote which implies, for me, throwing your choose a waste basket, i think instead during a inventive vote, not a protest vote, not a negative vote however an original vote. And an original vote means the desire to a minimum of sow a seed through your vote that may germinate eventually.

The pace of germination is on the far side the management of everybody, however it's ne'er too early to create a starting. it's happened before in different societies. once a dark horse emerges out of nothing and trumps all the political juggernauts caterpillars and then on with their performers, worthless, their capability for violence and treachery.”


He said “It is time for a totally new direction, and when an

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/i-wole-soyinka-will-not-be-voting-for-either-buhari-or-atiku/

No comments:

Post a Comment